Welcome to ASTE!
Thank you for joining The Association for Science Teacher Education for the 2024 calendar year. Your membership provides a variety of benefits and opportunities that you’re encouraged to explore:
- Access to the Journal of Science Teacher Education (JSTE), Innovations in Science Teacher Education (ISTE), and Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE).
- Discounts on ASTE sponsored monographs and publications.
- Quarterly issues of the ASTE Newsletter in which members can also advertise their products and services for free.
- Access to members-only list of Job Postings in science teacher education.
- Access to the ASTE Listserv to communicate and network with other members.
- Access to webinars during the year, including the Graduate Student Forum’s annual Mini-in-May conference which provides opportunities tailored for grad students to network, hone their research skills, and career prep.
- Discounted registration to the ASTE Annual Meeting.
- Broad networking opportunities.
- Option to increase your involvement in ASTE through service and membership in various organization committees and conference volunteer positions.
ASTE Regions also support groups of members in networking to support one another’s work. Membership in ASTE regions is open to all members. Typically, these are the states associated with each U.S. region and International region. Membership in a small, close-knit regional community offers the following additional opportunities and benefits:
- Networking, collaborating, and making connections with new and veteran ASTE members.
- The chance to share ideas and get feedback/encouragement in a more intimate setting, before the International ASTE meeting.
- Formative experiences presenting research for graduate students.
- Service opportunities within a region can be a launching pad for service to the larger ASTE international organization.
Should you ever forget your password you can reset it/have it sent to you at http://theaste.org/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
On behalf of the Membership and Participation committee and the ASTE Board of Directors, I thank you for your membership and look forward to connecting with you through the upcoming year.
Details of your transaction are below:
Total Paid: [totalpaid]