The MA-ASTE 2018 planning committee is excited about welcoming you to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley Region of VA. We will meet at Massanetta Springs Camp and Conference Center in Harrisonburg, VA Sept. 28 and 29. http://www.massanettasprings.org/
You have three options for lodging.
The first two options are on the Massanetta Springs Camp and Conference Center grounds. To make a reservation for the Hubler or Richardson, call: 540-434-3829. All of the rooms are reserved for us. If you have trouble, Rachael Burgess is the reservations coordinator working with us.
- The Hubler Lodge: $75.00/night. These are the nicest and newest rooms of the two options at the conference center. There are 16 rooms each with 2 queen beds and private bath and 1 room with 1 queen bed and private bath. Because these are limited, we encourage you to consider rooming with a MA-ASTE friend to allow more attendees to take advantage of this option.
- The Richardson Hotel: $59.00/night. This is an older hotel, built in the 1950s originally as military barracks (but does have air conditioning). It is a bit more rustic than the Hubler in terms of amenities. There are more than enough rooms. Each room has two single beds, a bath shared between two rooms, and a sink in each room.
- Harrisonburg Hotels: For those that want a bit more luxury than the Richardson, but cannot get a room in the Hubler lodge, there are many hotels less than 3 miles away. They are listed below in order from typically most to least expensive.
- Courtyard by Marriott (2.7 miles): (540) 432-3031
- Sleep Inn and Suites (2.7 miles) (540) 433-7100
- Hampton Inn (2.6 miles) : (540) 432-1111
- Comfort Inn (2.8 miles): (480) 386-9516
- Days Inn (4.3 miles): (540) 908-2808
The deadline for abstracts will be July 23rd, 2018. Click the following link to submit a proposal for the conference:
Click on the following link to register for the meeting:
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to email our conference chair at email@example.com