Following the success of the 2021 hybrid event, the SASTE 2022 meeting is planned to be hybrid. However, it will be difficult to refuse this TWO day face-to-face, beach front experience. This year the venue is The Lodge at the Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The meeting will pilot a two day event with the majority of the presentations taking place on Friday and a more low-key networking environment on Saturday. There are a variety of room choices; from the typical king/double rooms to bunks. Because of the unique and beautiful location, rooms at the conference hotel are anticipated to sell out. If you plan to attend in person, it is recommended that you reserve your room now. Details are below.
- Hotel name: The Lodge at Gulf State Park, a Hilton Hotel
- $179 per night for the Park View King Bed. If you would like a different style room, try calling early to book and negotiating for the same price within our block.
- Do not book online, call the hotel directly, 251-540-4000.
- We have a block of rooms for Thursday October 6th, Friday October 7th and Saturday October 8th.
- When you call, provide the group name SE Association for Science Teacher Education. Book within this block for the special room rate.
- If you have any issues, email email@example.com