Ohlinger Studios, a content- and course-development company, is looking for potential subject-matter experts for writing Physics online lessons. You should have a passion for Physics and your background should include experience in teaching Physics from both a conceptual and traditional standpoint. You should have an understanding of and proficiency in kinematics and waves in particular. The project begins immediately and finishes at the end of June. This is a work-from-home position with multiple openings. Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Physics and/or Education (or other relevant degrees with a Physics focus) or evidence of experience in writing or teaching Physics content;
- evidence of specialization in Physics or other relevant content areas;
- ability to write to educational standards;
- ability to write content, activities, and assessment questions;
- adherence to detailed writing guidelines and ambitious deadlines;
- ability to create and revise content in Google docs.