Hello ASTE Friends!
It’s time to sign up to be a mentor or a mentee at ASTE ‘24 in New Orleans. There is a continued need for mentors and mentees as we grow our ASTE community at the conference. Last year we had a nice showing (over 60 people involved; approximately 35 pairs) and we would like to continue that trend.
If you’ve attended an ASTE conference before and are willing to share your experiences with ASTE and your expertise, sign up to mentor. If you feel you could use someone to ask questions of and get a little guidance from, please don’t hesitate to sign up as a mentee. The links to sign up are below, as are the mentor-mentee obligations.
The deadline for signing up is Wednesday, November 29th. After the deadline, we will match up those who have signed up and send out an email, so you know who you are matched with and to give you details about mentor/mentee events at ASTE ‘24. You only have to complete the form of your choice once. So, if you see the form or the link for the form in other correspondences after you’ve already filled it out, you do not have to complete it again.
- Communicate with your mentee before the ASTE conference in order to choose a time to meet during the ASTE conference in New Orleans
- Meet with your assigned mentee (virtually or in person) at least once during the ASTE conference
- Provide support and advice to your assigned mentee during the ASTE conference and if possible, facilitate useful connections/collaborations
- Respond to your mentor before the ASTE conference in order to choose a time to meet during the ASTE conference
- Meet with your assigned mentor (virtually or in person) at least once during the ASTE conference
Sign up to be a mentor:
Sign up to be a mentee:
If you have any questions ahead of signing up, please contact Daniel Alston at email@example.com